Poz Mikey

3/06/2006

Raped (Warning Disturbing Content Everyone Needs to Know)

I had a very disturbing E Mail from a friend in London, England. She wrote that a woman over there was repeatedly raped, and gang banged by 5 men. She (the woman) doesn't remember any of it. It seems that they had slipped her Rohypnol (the date rape drug) and Progesterex (a small pill vets use to sterilize large animals) so she wouldn't get pregnant. It seems that one of the 5 men slipped it into her drink. Waited then they gang raped her. It seems that this is becoming more common, and everyone should beware of these facts. Tell your friends and family. If you have media contacts, please tell them. Tell your blogging friends. Let's get the word out. I am now going to give you one of my E Mail boxes so I can forward the E mail to you if you want to read it yourself. This is too important to me not to pass on. Then I will write about my own multiple rapings if you don't want to read about them I am putting a stop here now. I am counting on the blogger world, and the six degrees of separation theory to get this information out to the general public, have your friends e mail me too so I can forward on it to them if you don't want to do it yourself.

Here is one of my E Mail address's.

mikeysantacruz@yahoo.com

In subject or info space please write" forward me rape e mail." I will do so as fast as I can.

STOP HERE NOW

When I was about 5 or 6 years old, my parents moved to rural Lancaster, Pa. There was a busy highway in front of our house known as route 30 AKA the Lincoln highway. Being such a major thoroughfare, there wasn't many residential houses on this highway. The closest kids to my age lived on an amish farm about 6 blocks away.

Me being an animal lover, I used to go up there all the time. I made friends with the family kids, I was invited to dinner a few times, and the mother even made my mother a hand made quilt. They would used to let me drive the work horses during harvest time, let me milk the cows, all the things you did on a farm. I loved it!!!

Now back in the late 60's early 70's, no one explained the terminology of rape to kids. It was a taboo subject. As far as I know, there was no support groups for kids. No internet where they could do an engine search for help. No help to how to approach your parents with the subject.

It was only about two years ago I told my mother what happened to me on the farm. I was multipled raped many times by three amish boys who ages were 12, 14, 16. I can talk about it openly now but I find myself walking away from my pc for awhile, and stopping, and reading what I have written. I am finding it difficult to put it into writing for the whole WWW to read.

After about a year after I would go up to the farm, the 16 year old started picking me up over his shoulder and fondling my penis. I would cry out please stop don't do that but he didn't listen to my pleas. I must confess that I knew at that time I was gay, but didn't know the meaning of it. I just thought I was different.

Now your asking why I just didn't stop going up to the farm, well they were the only play mates I had at the time, and who just wants his brother as a play mate when you had a sibling rivalry going on. So a week or two goes by, we are collecting eggs from the chickens, suddenly the 16 year old grabs me, and force's me into a private area of the barn of the chicken to give him a hand job.

He must have told two of his other brothers what he made me do, for within a few months all three of them were involved. I don't think they knew what sodomizing was at the time, or oral sex. Thinking back now, if they did it would have been a lot worse. They raped me in the chicken coop, where they fed the heifers, they fed cows, fed the horses, many different areas of the farm so I never knew where it would be, and when it would happen.

This continued for 5 to 6 years until my parents moved into the city of Lancaster itself. Sorry I need to make a joke here. If I knew I liked gay sex then, like I do now, I wouldn't have considered it rape. I would have enjoyed myself. So that is my experience of rape.

Footnote: I feel this is the most important posting I have ever written. The hardest next to the one where I told you how I found out I was positive and the weeks that followed. Mikey









11 Comments:

  • Wow, Mikey - what a story! I admire your tremendous courage for sharing such an intensely personal and painful tale from your past. As hard as it was to endure and as difficult as it may have been to write for all of the blogosphere to read, you can take tremendous comfort in that by doing so, you are helping someone else who may have gone through something similar.

    I've often said that if what I have endured in my past can give me the wisdom and experience to help at least one person, then it will have all been worth every tear and heartache ever experienced.

    I went through an experience of that nature as a child as well... so believe me when I tell you of the tremendous sense of relief and closure you will feel for having posted this experience!

    Well done, my friend!

    By Blogger Justin Thyme, At 8:04 AM  

  • Wow. It's not particularly easy to come up with an appropriate comment to leave, either.

    "Sorry this happened to you" sounds so pointless to say, but it's all I've got right now.

    By Anonymous Kevin, At 8:04 AM  

  • It is so wrong that these people are using Progesterex to sterilize women so they can never have children after they are raped.

    By Blogger Mikey, At 10:34 AM  

  • What a strong person you are to be able to write about this and share it with others. Just wanted to say thank you.

    By Anonymous Jacynth, At 11:53 AM  

  • Jacynth your welcome!!

    By Blogger Mikey, At 3:42 PM  

  • thank you so much for having the courage to write this post.

    Sadly, too many people have the same story to tell, I thank you so much for having the courage and strength to share yours!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 10:58 AM  

  • you amaze me with your bravery, sense of humor and big heart.
    xoxox
    sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 7:53 AM  

  • It takes a lot of courage to post something personal. Even more to post something so serious. You're braver than I.

    By Blogger Rabbit, At 6:30 PM  

  • Most people would never tell this story. As others have already said, you seem to be very courageous.

    Progesterex isn't real. I've received the same story before. It's a hoax, debunked here:
    Snope.com

    By Blogger Pussycat, At 11:42 AM  

  • Debunked or not. If there is something out there like it every woman has a right to know.

    By Blogger Mikey, At 7:15 AM  

  • Bravo Mikey! It took guts to post what you have held inside for so long. Saying it out loud or on paper are some of the steps that you and other rape victums need to do in order to start healing! Thanks for putting it out there for others, they too may have a story to tell and this may make it easier for them.
    Yesterday on a powerful Oprah at Buchenwald Poland, Oprah interviewed Elie Wiesel on his experiences in the concentration camp. During the conversation he said he had written some 44 books but he felt as if his work was unfinished after returning to the site of such autrocities. He said rather then become bitter he had to go on telling the world so that this cruelty doesn't take Humanity out of Mankind (not his exact words but you get the point, Don't give up on Humanity) Speaking out gives a voice to those who haven't found that courage. I applaud you, I know it wasn't easy.

    By Blogger A Voice For My Random Thoughts, At 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|