Poz Mikey

10/04/2005

Hard Times

This time of the year is very hard for me my friends. You see, it was this time last year I tested positive. I had a bad (I mean REALLY bad) case of thrush. I didn't know what thrush was, or what caused thrush. Then I was tested for HIV/AIDS. ON September 30, 2004 I found out I had HIV/AIDS. One week before my birthday. Six weeks after, my landlord evicted my ex and myself from our apartment. Not that I blame him for wanting his money(I was weak to work),but in the compassion department, the guy is a zero!!! He was able to make VERY SICK MAN homeless. So you see my friends, I'm not looking forward to the next three months. I want to quote Ebinizer Scrooge and say "Blah Humbug" to this years holidays.

2 Comments:

  • I love you, Mikey!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:31 AM  

  • well then, we're going to have to make a concerted effort to make the next three months obnoxiously cheerful. I'm talking dancing in the streets. Naked if we have to.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|