Poz Mikey

7/07/2007

Men Are Pigs


So I went to a July 4th party which had about 100 gay men when I arrived at the party. I was having a good time and had a few glasses of wine. Then someone who I liked came up to me who I knew said"Hey dude I've been thinking a lot about you." I said "Sure why don't we get together." Well then I saw him sucking face with everyone in the place who I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Then some other guys who said they were interested led me on and flaked too. I have decided all men are pigs. Is it too much to ask for someone in there 20's to 30's. Is it too much to ask for someone who's not fat, bald, old, ugly, or all of the above.

I've tried to put myself back on the market by going places and on the world wide web. I think right now all I want to do is sleep, eat and work and say "To hell with all men!!" I've worked my butt off trying to get into shape for the HIV/AIDS retreat. I've worked my butt off getting into shape for pride. I've worked my butt of getting in shape for this party.

Every time I try to put myself to maybe date again or even have a one night stand, I'm the one that gets hurt and disappointed. Well to hell with the universe and men!! To hell with the people who say to me you are so hot but won't even give me a chance. To hell with love!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|