Poz Mikey

10/05/2005

Minty Fresh Breath

This week I'm kitty sitting Sela. She is a cameo cream Persian cat with an attitude. I want to tell you, I love her to death. Last night while playing scrabble, she called me up to give her a drink. You have to understand that Sela will only drink out of a bowl when the water is running . She likes fresh water. So I grabbed her water bowl. I held the bowl. Turned on the water for her to drink. What does she do? Lick the tooth paste off the lid of the tube. So I'm there standing like an idiot, and my cat has minty fresh breath.

1 Comments:

  • Ha ha..Cat's are fun!
    I'm new to the blog world myself. Welcome! I look forward to reading your blog!

    By Blogger Amanda, At 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|