Poz Mikey

10/31/2005

Crack Whore

Yesterday my back was again in REALLY bad shape. So my ex Scott stopped by and told me he would pay to have my back cracked. Well the chiropractor was 1/2 hour late which was ok. He informed me that my sacrium aka tail bone was stuck and it would not allow my spine to manipulate. For any of you who has had this happen to you. You know how painful this can be. Well needless to say I feel 100 times better then what I have been in the last two weeks. Now I could REALLY become a crack whore. My muscles are still sore. My muscle relaxers still haven't been approved by ADAP ( Aids Drug Assistance Program). I have to take it easy today so I'm not doing much. So till tomorrow my friends. Laters

1 Comments:

  • drink lots of water and your muscles will feel better.
    -mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|