Poz Mikey

10/06/2005

S & M

That title has your attention. Every Wednesday on Cedar street they have a farmers market. Don't get me wrong, I love the fresh produce the vendors peddle. What really bugs me is the general public. First, if you are trying to cross that particular intersection. FORGET IT!! Second, people are milling around in the aisles just trying to be seen by there friends,and talking about the latest gossip. You have to fight them just to get to that one certain vendor you like so much. You see my friends these people are into S & M. (S)tand and (M)odel while the rest of us are trying to buy that one last product we need for tonight's dinner. So, every Wednesday I try to take an alternate route home from my errands. I avoid that intersection at all cost. Someone more famous then myself inspires me to rename the Cedar Street farmers market. I want to call it "The Buena Vista Social Club".

1 Comments:

  • I am Standing and Modeling right now - near the cabbage and sunflowers.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|