Poz Mikey

8/20/2006

A Few Weeks Of Miss Sela

I'm kitty sitting Miss Sela for a few weeks. Yes, the co-custody cat is back in my possession along with her little quirks. Well, she only has one that annoys me. Her annoying quirk is she likes to drink dripping water out of the bath tub.

Sela will drink out of a water bowl if she knows there is no bath tub. I tried so hard to keep the bathroom door closed yesterday, but one of us left it open and she found the bathtub.

So there I am last night in the Ross Mathews chat room (where I've been hiding out) and I hear this "meow, meow, meow." Yes, she will call you and keep meowing till you turn on the water for her or till I figure out the needs of Sela.

So I'll have Sela while Matthew ( the ex BF seen here) gets ready and goes to burning man this year. I'm not a fan of burning man because of Matthew, but that's another posting.

2 Comments:

  • kitties are fun! :)

    and isnt burning man where all the hippies go to set a fake dude on fire?

    - djdavi

    By Blogger David, At 1:27 PM  

  • Hmmm I'm not familiar with Burning Man bur I went to the web site and tried to read about it... I don't think I'm going to one of those...
    :)
    heeeeee!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|