Poz Mikey

8/28/2006

I'm I Spreading Myself TOO Thin?

Sometimes I feel I give too much of myself. That I spread myself too thin and don't have enough me time. With over 300 friends on myspace, trying to read blogs, putting out about HIV/AIDS awareness. working at the salon, and working around the house. Can we say I have a lot on my plate right now?

I need to learn to take time out for myself. I need to make more Mikey time and learn to relax. Lately I feel like I'm burning my self out and need a little enjoyment. Yeah blogging relaxes me, but it's not enough. I feel like I should get out of Santa Cruz for a few days and go somewhere.

Right now I feel like I can't do that because of finances and Sela sitting. You see I know my life is changing and I have no idea what God, the universe or whatever has planned for me next. I do know that he's trying to tell me to take some down time.

Who even knows maybe one of my life wishes may come true in the near future and that's why I'm going threw what I'm going threw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|