Poz Mikey

11/01/2005

Sela sitting

I love my cat Sela. Right now I'm kitty sitting for two weeks. Scott has to fly out to Ohio for his job. There is a special training he must take out there. I really like baby sitting her, but like all Persians she has an attitude. We just found out that one of the character traits of Persians is that they are VERY vocal. Don't get me wrong, I love when she visualizes, but it's a little irritating at 5:30 in the morning. I'm always afraid that she will wake everyone up in the house. No one in the house has complain yet. In fact everyone in the house laughs at me when my kitty calls me for something she needs. They really love her so much and would like to keep her fermenting, but unfortunately we are not allowed to have permanent pets. So the house is very happy when she visits.

1 Comments:

  • can i come cuddle with Sela on my lunch hour?

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|