Poz Mikey

4/27/2006

More Of The Memes


How Clean I Keep My Bedroom

a) Immaculate

b) Like a nuclear bomb went off in Arnold Ziffel's sty

c) No in between (it's either or)

Songs On My Ipod (if I had one)

a) Gamblers Blues - Lester Norton aka Solonor

b) Pulling Mussels (From The Shell) -Squeeze

c) Small Town Boy - Bronski Beat

d) Right By Your Side - Eurythmics

3 Things I'm Wearing Right Now

a) Boxerbriefs

b) A Hoodie (My favorite pieces of clothing)

c) A Tee Shirt with the saying "I used to have super human powers, but my therapists took them away" [Hot Topics rules]

4 Things People Don't Know About You

a) I have many birthmarks on my right groin area (at hip joint.)

b) I now have OCD about my hair from working at the salon.

c) I have now become a celebrity blog stalker (I'm looking for Ellen Degeneres right now)

d) This one's tough. I tried to commit suicide in August 1999. I was having a really hard time in my life. I tried to slice my wrists with two very sharp hunting knives one night and neither one would cut deep into my skin. No, it wasn't when I found out I was positive which was September 30, 2004. Did I try it when I found out I was positive? NO! Did I think about? YES I did! I am in a much better head space now. I only have a small scar now on my left wrist. (No that's not my PostSecret which I sent in Monday.)

3 People I Think Should Come Out Of The "Closet"

a) Tom Cruise

b) Tom Cruise

c) Tom Cruise (I won't be seeing MI3)

3 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing About On The News

a) Tomkitten

b) Braglina Baby

c) Fretney Baby 1 & 2

3 Superheros I Would Sleep With

a) The Human Torch (Fantastic 4)

b) ArchAngel (from X-Men 3 pic shown)

c) Paul Davidson (Oh come on, you knew I had to make one joke)

1 Thing I'll Be Laughing At ALL Day

a) That no men commented on my posting yesterday (you go girls)

6 Comments:

  • I love hoodies too.

    I love ya. I'm sorry you went through a time when you were feeling so low.

    And I think we are all on the same page with you as far as our feelings for Paul. Should he be frightened or flattered is what I'm wondering.

    By Blogger JAX, At 7:57 AM  

  • mikey,
    i am glad you are alive.
    xoxo
    sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 8:13 AM  

  • I am glad you are here.

    Now I know why you like the Michigan hoodie! It is form fitting and warm. I likey.

    Yes, if I have to hear about TC any more, I will fill my ears with peanut butter. And yet, I cannot look away . . .

    By Blogger Claire, At 1:56 PM  

  • I almost forgot !!! The Human Torch is way hot!! Even the German thought so!

    By Blogger Claire, At 1:57 PM  

  • I'm glad you got through the rough time in 1999. (If only because I love your blog so.)

    I love love love Small Town Boy by Bronski Beat. I was thinking about it yesterday. Odd really...

    N.

    By Anonymous nat, At 2:48 PM  

  • I won't be seeing MI:3 either. But, then again, I have yet to see MI:2 or War of the Worlds.

    By Blogger kapgar, At 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|