Poz Mikey

11/02/2006

Vote


So Tuesday is the the mid term election. I'm not going to preach on my opinion on how I feel this country is being run. What I am going to say is let your voice be herd on Tuesday.


Our founding fathers fought so hard to give us the right to vote. If you think this country is being run well, get out and vote. If you think this country isn't being run well, get out and vote.


One thing I do not want to hear. I do not want to hear anyone complaining about how things are going in this country if you didn't get out to vote.

So I am asking all my blogger friends to make your voice herd on Tuesday. Weather or not you think this country is going in a positive or negative direction. The only way you can state your opinion is to vote.


Let your local, state, and federal officials know how you feel Tuesday. Use your constitutional right and get out there vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|