Poz Mikey

10/11/2006

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


October is national breast cancer awareness month. I know I'm posting this a little late but so much has been going in in my life. We deal with breast cancer clients all the time.


When they first call the salon,they are a little timid to talk to me. They only want to speak to my boss. After knowing me for awhile they will joke and carry on with me.


I feel one of the best programs in our area for cancer patients is the "Look Good, Feel Better" program. It is a program where cancer patients get free hair pieces that were donated. They also get free make up classes and make up so they look amazing.


It's sad when we find out one of our clients has passed away. Cancer is another disease we need to end!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|