Poz Mikey

12/30/2006

2006 A Mikey's View


Wow what a year this has been. I can honestly say that 2006 was a much better year for me then 2004 and 2005. I am much happier then I have been this past year then I have in a long time. My health has been better then it has been in years. January kinda of sucked. I was facing a eviction from my benes running out and only starting my job after 3 months of no money.


February I moved into a wonderful HIV/AIDS support house. I really love where I live now. I enjoy my roomies too. Yes we do have our problems like all roomies do but all and all this place is great for me.


I'm not going to go from month to month but I am going to share some high points of my year that really stick out in my mind.


First one is Jules blog jacking this blog to get me a new computer when my crashed. Again I want to thank everyone who donated to keep me on line so I can keep getting the word out what it's like living with HIV/AIDS.


Second was my interview with Jeanne White Ginder. Thank you Gay Guru for setting up the interview. She was one of the most amazing women I have ever spoken with in my life. A very strong but kind hearted woman.


Third was being one of the final winners in the Lost Blogs contest. Thank you Paul for choosing me. Thank you Kevin for putting it together. I was able to write and be someone else for a whole week. It was so much fun blogging as one of my heroes...... Mr. Mel Brooks.


Next was being blogger of the month on Ross The Interns blog. I have to admit like most people I like to get recognized once in awhile for the good I'm trying to do putting out the word out about HIV/AIDS awareness.


So I now want to put out a very big shout out to all the people who made a difference in my life. There are too many of you to mention by name. Know that I am very grateful to you. I want to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY 2007. I just hope my life keeps getting better and better in the coming years.


With All My Love..........................................Mikey


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|