Poz Mikey

3/04/2007

Sick


Riding to work on Friday I started to feel really bad. Well I caught some nasty bug and it hit me like a freight train. Friday night my temperature was running between 102 and 103 degrees. It was so high I was hallucinating in my sleep Friday night.


Now I'm coughing, sneezing, congestion in my chest, my nose is running along with I have a sore throat. My temperature is running about 100 degrees while writing this posting. I can't contact my nurse or doctor until Monday. On top of everything else it's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep.


I feel like shit right now!!

1 Comments:

  • Sorry Mikey. Take care of yourself, especially in yer delicate condition.

    I was fighting some stupid ass stomach flu last week. So it goes.

    Lots of water and do eat if u can.

    By Blogger WAT, At 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|