Poz Mikey

11/25/2005

Rent

One of the four movies this year I really wanted to see was RENT. Rent is a Broadway show that deals with people who have HIV/AIDS. It was adapted for the large screen by Christopher Columbus. He directed such movies as Home Alone and the first two Harry Potter films. It opened on the 23rd so I decided to check the reviews. Well every critic I read seems to think it's a flop. I think I'll just what for the DVD to come out and see the film. One critic said the guys from South Parks parody of it in Team America: World Police was better then the movie Rent. Ouch!!! Like I said early thank god for DVD's. I'll save a few bucks. So now I just have to wait and see what they say about "The Producers and King Kong". These are the last two films coming out soon I like to go see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|