Poz Mikey

11/20/2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire posting 3


Well I did get to see the Goblet of Fire today. I was not at All disappointed. There were a few things that I wish they didn't change from the book, but the changes didn't detract from the story line . I defiantly want to see it again!!! It's the best of the four films. You were so right my red headed friend who volunteers at S.C.A.P. I saw her right after she had seen the film. She told me that the film was well done. The special effects were like my visualization when I read the book. I just wished they would have shown the obstacles in the maze. Such as the sphinx, or the blast end skrewts. Brendan Gleeson (the sheriff in Lake Placid) who plays Mad Eye Moody was incredible. Robert Pattinson who portrays Cedric Diggory what Hottie. Can I make him my boyfriend or someone who looks like Robert? One bad thing happen at the theatre. I drank so much coffee this morning I had to use the little boy's room once during the movie. Going back in the film a couple open the door on my wrist. So right now I have a jammed wrist. So if it doesn't feel better tomorrow I'm going to see the doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|