Poz Mikey

11/04/2005

Something in the air

There seems to be something in the air. Everyone I talked to today seemed to be down today.(except Chris). I don't know if it was the rain we had last night. The change in seasons. What I do know is that I'm routing for midnight. Tomorrows another day. The house is very quite right now with Chris away for the weekend the his boyfriend. His high energy keeps the house energized. My problem is I keep running into road blocks in finding a job. I'm very frustrated right now. For those of you who have been seeking employment lately know what I mean. Well I hope to get a job soon and back on my feet. Till then I'll keep plugging away doing my best.

1 Comments:

  • let me know if i can help, ok?

    jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|