Poz Mikey

11/02/2005

A World Gone Wild

It seems to me that the world has gone wild. With all the hurricanes, the war in Iraq, the earthquake in Asia, the threat of the bird flu, the CIA leak. I don't remember this much happening all at once when I was a child. Yes, we had Watergate, the Vietnam war, the war riots and Kent State, the race riots, the hostage situation in Iran, and Three Mile Island ( I learned to water ski right in front of that nuclear power plant). It seems to me that these incidents were spread out over a greater lenth of time then the ones we have today. Could it be that I was oblivious to what was going on in the world when I was a younger, did I just not care when I was I child, or maybe we just didn't have the high tech mass media coverage that we have today. So I ask you to take a moment today and really think of why the world has gone wild.

1 Comments:

  • its the proliferation of "cause oriented" jelly bracelets. I'm sure of it.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|