Poz Mikey

2/19/2006

Would You Like Some Cheese With That ...


I don't know if it's that I am feeling better or what, but I am finding myself to be real whinny lately. You know those times when every little thing irritates you. For example, who took the cheese grater and where the hell did it go? I know it was there the other day, now it's no where to be found. Who would give something like that away, or as gift? Here's a present for you, a used cheese grater. Is that called re-gifting?

Yes, right now I do have to admit I am happier then I have been in a long time. My problem seems to be I have to replace things that I had already owned which is costing me money I don't really have, or shouldn't have to shell out due to I already owned it.

Another question I have is, where is my nose hair trimmers? Oh gross here's a used nose hair trimmers for you.You see it's those little things that I have to keep replacing. It is really irritating me and getting under my skin. Having HIV I thought in the last year small things wouldn't get under my skin anymore. Wrong!!! I guess that is part of the human pysche. When things are going well we look to see what conflict we can cause, or what is wrong in our lives. Can we ever truly be happy as the human race. Do we need to evolve to the next plateau to enjoy our being? So Mikey, do you want some cheese with that whine?

2 Comments:

  • Good 2CUR feeling better these days bud. You take it easy over there.

    Cheers.

    By Blogger Ben, At 6:57 PM  

  • Rabbit-Yeah I think I know which Gnome it is!!

    Ben-Can I use your Valentines day picture?

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|