Poz Mikey

2/14/2006

Owner Of The lonely Hearts


Ok, I wasn't going to write about Valentines day but decided I need to put my two cents in. Ever notice how the advertising world makes us feel ashamed we a single. Showing couples cuddling on the couch, kissing, hugging, taking walks holding hands. Showing us chocolate, roses, diamonds trying to tell us that something is wrong with us if we don't have someone to share it Valentines day.

I don't know if I am ready for a relationship yet, but I know my fingers are flying over the keys writing this post. It would be nice to find out if I am ready. I do know I like Asian man in tights thanks Torino LOLOL. I know Remy I am gaying up my blog again like I did on the phone the other night when I said. "Walk the husband and kiss the dogs, because I couldn't kiss the husband and walk the dogs." I know you would deck me if I tried LOLOLOL. Oh yeah you are sooo not my type anyway.

All those people who have working relationships take a moment today and think of us the owner of the lonely hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|