Poz Mikey

3/15/2006

Ms. Sizzle and Carded


Ms. Sizzle (pic shown) and Jules have made me into a true blogging whore now. Yesterday Sizzle taught me how to add more then one pic to my postings. Thank you I can't give you enough props. I can't wait to get home, run to my P.C., and write my next posting. I am now an addict to blogging.

Here in the state of California you a required by law to either be 16 or 18 years of age to buy a pack of smokes. In the past week I have been carded twice!! Granted being short, and looking younger for my age there is no way I look that young. So I thanked the two cashiers and went on my way. What is up with the state of California. Are the saying "If you see this man card his ass."

4 Comments:

  • siz...missing her
    and you

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:50 PM  

  • Moonchild- I will take you up on that I want to learn how to load videos like I have seen on some blogs.

    Jules-I love you and Sizzle

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 8:19 AM  

  • I don't smoke, but I LOVE being carded at the bar.
    I always thank them.

    "Can I see your ID?"

    Yes, Yes you can. And thank you!"

    I don't look forward to the day when they stop asking!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 8:24 AM  

  • i get carded too. and i kinda like it. keeps me feeling young and counter-acts all those "ma'am's" i get. ;)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|