Poz Mikey

3/14/2006

Mom's Pharmacy


Today, I want to put out some information for everyone who has HIV/AIDS. There is a company called Mom's Pharmacy that will prepackaged your daily cocktails. To show you what I mean I have scanned my daily cocktail . I take nine pills daily. The pack of three (Top Left) is my morning douse. It consist of Viramune, Zerit, and a 500 mg of vitamin C. The rest of the packs are my evening douse. Which consist of Virmune, Zerit, 500 mg vitamin C, Truvada, and Ranitidine (which is for nausea), and a multivitamin.

For the people who don't know about antivirals I take three which are Truvada, Zerit, and Viramune daily to control the HIV/AIDS virus in my body. The rest are to boost my immune system and side effects.

Mom's does accept the AIDS DRUG ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (ADAP), and I am not sure what other insurance they will accept. With a doctors prescription, they will include vitamins in your packets free of charge. They will also print at what time, and separate by time your cocktail. If you like, you can get a pager (FREE OF CHARGE) set to remind you that it's time to take your meds.

I love Mom's Pharmacy, they Fed Ex your meds to you in a monthly roll. If you have to go out of town, you just rip off the packs you need and go. This saves so much space with no bulky pill containers to carry. So check it out to see if MOM'S is right for you.

1 Comments:

  • That is very cool. I'm sure the service they provide is very readily appreciated by those in need.

    Reminds me of a marketing class case study I did on Cardinal Pharmaceuticals. They supply most of the meds to Walgreen's. But they were looking for a similar field into which to expand. So they got into surgical supplies. But they took it one step further by allowing surgeons to go online and custom build a surgical tray for individual operations. Since many docs know well in advance what they will be doing and what they will need, they go online and custom build their trays and those are delivered in 100% sterile packaging to the doctors in enough time for the procedure. Cool, no?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|