Poz Mikey

3/09/2006

Bang, Bang


I went to the Dreamworks website and I of a sudden I hear a familiar song coming out of my speakers:

(Ding, Ding, Ding)

And I am telling you I'm not going,
your the best man I ever known,
darling there's No way, no, no, no, no, no way

No way!! Dreamworks are making Dreamgirls!! The before song has a very special place in my heart. There was this drag queen named Bang, Bang LeDesh who asked me to help her with her talent portion of the Miss Hippo contest when I lived in Baltimore. We envisioned I told Effie she was out of the group. She got pissed when the three girls come out, she rushes off stage, GETS A GUN, comes back out the three girls leave and only me and her left. Then she starts sing the above song and proceeds to beat me up. Me always wanting to be a stunt man said sure why not?

So we were rehearsing, coming up with ideas for the routine. I knew a little bit of stunt work so I tell her to drag me by my hair. (Secret the victim is always in control.) plus throwing me down three steps and more. All of a sudden, I hear these really two hard beats in the song. I tell Bang to push me down on my knees before these beats and pistol whip me when these two hard beats come in the song.

Bang goes to me "You're a sucker for punishment, aren't you?" I say back" Just trust me on this one." Well the night of the Miss Hippo contest comes. She's doing pretty well in the other categories. Our turn comes, well by the end of the song the whole crowd were on it's feet. We stopped the show, I mean contest. We weren't allowed to go back out again the rules wouldn't allow us to. For about 5 minutes you herd nothing but clapping and yelling. That night Bang Bang LeDesh won the Miss Hippo contest, and I helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|