Poz Mikey

3/11/2006

Ice, Ice, Baby


Here in Santa Cruz we had thunder showers and dime size hail. Yes we had an ice storm. While trying to tape my favorite show"Battlestar Galactica", emergency broadcast system came on and ruin my taping. "From 10 pm March 10 to 4 pm March 11 Santa Cruz county will have severe thunderstorms along with hail. I moved to California to get away from the cold and Ice. What struck me funny was they said "Stay in your houses, lighting kills a lot of people per year. I lost it, and went outside to have a smoke under tree holding a golf club. I guess I'll get all those things I wanted in life mom. Remember all those times you told me "Only when it snows in hell well you get that." It's time to pay up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|