Poz Mikey

3/28/2006

Welcome To The Transamerica Salon Part 2

Before I start I want to say everyone in the house is safe. According to Jules a cop was killed which is totally untrue. This is for WAT. If I wrote a screen play of my life, or even the last two years . No one would believe me. I will say one of the roommates no longer live here.

So where was I, oh yes

Marion: "Mikey the next client is here"

Due to wanting to get to Friday I will just say the rest of the day was hectic. I double booked my boss with his permission which turned out to be a triple booking for he ran behind with a hair piece client That followed Ms. Rhea. Plus we had a lot of shipments come in to our inventory.

Friday morning my boss tells to be in at 9:30 am so we can both do our hair. The first appointment was due in at 11:30. Dr. Hot Stuff never showed the night before. So we are getting ready to bleach my hair. Buzz

Marion: "Mikey Dr. H.S. Is here for his appointment!" I just knew he was going to do that.
So my boss finishes with Dr. H.S. Trust me a chiseled jaw therapist I think he would have done much better being a proctologist.

So the first transgender comes in after Dr. Hot Stuff. She is a lovely women with not the greatest looks, but has a heart of gold. She is with my boss for about two hours and leaves. Now for the second tranny.

This was the first time I have ever met this client. Back in November she had her sexual re-orientation surgery. I'll call her Naomi. Well Naomi told us that her surgeon during the pre-consultation told her "Well I have a lot to work with. I won't have to give you any skin grafts and should be able to give you a 6 inch vagina cavity." Whoa too much info girlfriend I thought.

Naomi then told us she had to stay in the hospital for 10 days and dilate herself 4 times a day. Sorry dear do you know your telling this to your hair stylist? Yeah she even went as far to tell us it was time to dilate when they were on route 66. She had to climb in the back of their S.U.V. as her partner drove and really got her kicks on Route 66.

She had a lot of problems with her post surgery. A dog headed her in the crouch. The skin didn't stop healing so she had to put silver nitrate on the ridge of her vagina to stop the skin from closing. She was out of town with her significant other, they were in a car accident and some of the stitches ripped out. Naomi was rushed to the local area hospital for her new vagina was bleeding. The local doctors looked at it and said " What the fuck is that!! I was so sick to my stomach that day I didn't eat till late that night. This is only a PG 13 rating of Naomi's story of her sex change. Should I have gone into the more graphic details like she did, no one would ever read my blog again.

They say that plagiarism is the most sincerest from of flattery. I am going to do this today. Ms. Sizzle asked all her friends and fellow bloggers to take a test to see how they perceived her. Today I am going to ask my readers today to do the same thing with the same test. Click here to take the test. It is only six answers long.

5 Comments:

  • to be fair, i did NOT say a cop was killed...i said that Mouse said that a cop might have been killed, which is precisely what ie said. And as the saying goes, kids DO say the darndest things.

    Now, go on with your story darling,

    jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:48 PM  

  • Jules-You are so right. My bad

    Girlgoyle-I live in a HIV support house

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 5:32 AM  

  • Love and respect thy neighbor and although for years I found it hard to understand gender re-assignment surgery, let it be and let them be happy. I thought being gay was hard, what is it like taking hormone pills and inverting your dick into a bloody gash?! MY GOD MAN.

    By Blogger WAT, At 11:02 PM  

  • Sorry, I can be a real crude uncouth bastard at times, but all in good no harm fun.

    By Blogger WAT, At 2:15 PM  

  • Wat-I can too read posting Kill the Inmates in Febuary or A posting for the future. 3/4/2006

    GG-Hiv support house is where everyone has HIV/AIDS and talk to each other for help.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|