Poz Mikey

4/07/2006

Jules, And The Stop Sign


So Jules picture was in the paper today. I must have searched for 15 minutes trying to find this picture. After seeing it I thought, damn that is one of the worst pictures ever taken of one of my dearest friends in this life. I kept thinking, she needs mouse to send them one of his of his mom. The "Rockstar" picture comes to mind

Today I worked 10 hours at my job. Riding home there are only 2 stoplights and a few stop signs on the way home. Tonight I was so tried from work, I waited for 30 seconds for one of the stop signs to turn green while riding home on my bike.

2 Comments:

  • LOL.

    Get some rest!

    I gotta go dig my Senile out of the recycle bin and find Jules now...

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 3:37 PM  

  • yesh...the picture is horrible. i'm wondering if i can sue my employer for persona-assasination.

    By Blogger Jules, At 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|