Poz Mikey

4/02/2006

Amazon.Com

So I told you I went to Jules house after work on Saturday. Some how the discussion of gifts came into our conversation. She asked me have you ever gone to Amazon.com. I said not really not having any credit cards I really can't buy anything on line. She then informed me that there is something called a wish list on A.Com.

This is a site where all your friends and relatives can go to see what you would like or need so when they give you something you won't have to regift the item.(Something I have never done, well maybe once)

So on my wish list I suggested basic needs like pillows, sheets, a comforter (all in queen size), casual and dress pants and so on. Then I got tacky, I put on such items as diamond stud earrings, a men's opal ring (my birthstone), surf board, wet suit, a digi camera.

I found all the items I desire right now in life but two things:

1; A cure for Hiv/Aids

2: My next new ex boyfriend

Amazon.Com can you help me with these two items?

5 Comments:

  • The cure for AIDS is in remaning optimistic as much as possible and involving yourself with all the love you can get.

    So, I send u all my heartfelt love and best wishes.

    God bless.

    By Blogger WAT, At 1:51 AM  

  • "My next new ex-boyfriend"....love it!

    and sadly, true

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 8:28 AM  

  • Party girl- I tried

    Wat-Thanks for the blessings dude

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 2:36 PM  

  • You and I have our birthdays in the same month.

    I haven't tried this wish list, but I am worried that if I started, I might not be able to stop... and my list would make me look wanting and greedy (which is true, I just don't want to so easily appear that way)
    ;-)

    By Blogger hannahhas, At 2:40 PM  

  • O.C. Girl-me too then I said the hell with it. I do have to admit I didn't put on the mini cooper

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|