Poz Mikey

4/05/2006

It's WW Again


1: Go the F^&* Away rain. It's been raining here for forty days and forty nights. We are saving water from the sewers backing up. I feel I should build an ark or something. BTW what's a cubit? Right!!


2: 5 more songs that get stuck in your head

a) Better Off Alone-Alice Deejay now on my wish list

b) The Hardest Thing-Solonor

c) Follow Me -Uncle Cracker

d) Believe-Cher

e) Both Sides Now- Judy Collins


3: How come I am on my third computer in less then a week? My hard drive died on my first one. I updated the files on the second then it wouldn't restart with no power. I am now on my third.

4: Guess who I just put on my blog roll. Click here to find out.

5: Why is there always a trouble maker who slows down the express lines when I get there?

7 Comments:

  • Uh yeah, lots and lots of rain down here in LA too.

    Odd, because we get all this precipitation in February most years, not this late.

    Weird.

    By Blogger WAT, At 1:29 AM  

  • Mwahahaha...

    By Blogger Solonor Rasreth, At 7:13 AM  

  • You mean I'm not the only one with Express Lane issues?

    Oh thank the maker!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:17 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 9:19 AM  

  • Re: #5... I must be in line behind you. I was at the grocery store with one of my girlfriends the other day and I told her not to get in the same line I was because of regardless of how short it starts off, it always ends up taking the longest.

    By Blogger hannahhas, At 10:10 AM  

  • b, c, and e all get stuck in my head...oh and then there's that David Allen Coe song, but I won't put you through THAT experience again.

    By Blogger Jules, At 10:28 AM  

  • o.c. girl- it was at safeway

    Jules- I know next time we are together you WILL put me through that experience.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|