Poz Mikey

4/01/2006

Songs That Get Stuck In Your Head

I am not going to do an April fools joke on my blog. I am using the house computer till my computer gets fixed. So today I am going to see how many songs I can get stuck in your head. This idea for the posting came about do to certain bloggers mentioning certain songs in their postings.

1. S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night

2. Kill the Hobbit, Kill the Hobbit

3. Oh tainted love, oh changing love

4. Well relax don't do it

5. I love the night life I go to boogie on this disco high oh yah

6. My heart will go on and on,

7. And I will always love you.

8. Billy don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life

9. If you could read my mind love. A tale my thoughts could tell

10. We will, we will, rock you

So there is 10 for you. I should have saved this for Wicked Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|