Poz Mikey

4/04/2006

The 5 Wishes


Before I start I want everyone to know I will be blogging from the 10-14 as a famous person. So if I am not myself it's just my alter ego showing, I will return on the 15th. Check out Paul's site.
To enter the blogging contest go to kapgar's blog.

I am healthier then I have been in the last few years. Due to changes in the county I now have a new nurse named Mona Lisa. I still have the same social worker. Doing the Amazon wish list brought me back to a former roommate that passed away.

When he was on his death bed they asked him to fill out a form for his 5 last wishes. I don't want to worry about that when I am on my death bed. So I asked for the list should something happen to me. So I am putting it out there for people to see.

1: Matthew my ex will handle all health care decisions if I can't .

2: I want the plug pulled and not be in a vegetated state.

3: I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered in the ocean. (What I really wanted was to be buried up side down with my ass out of the ground so everyone could kiss my ass goodbye)

4: Should someone have a memorial for me I want Queens "One Year Of Love" played at the service. (It's from the movie Highlander)

5: How do you want people to remember you? He did peddle his ass in this town, literally (I don't have a car so I bike everywhere)

When I talked to Matthew about this he told me "You know everyone is going to have to dress up as sharks, Aliens, people from Battlestar Galatica, Babylon 5, Highlander, and Star Trek. I know I'm coming as a Borg.

footnote: You may have to hit cancel twice to get to the 5 wishes web site. The try to down load the forms for you automatically.

6 Comments:

  • I wanna dress as Conor MacLeod!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:43 AM  

  • And I'll come as the Monterey Bay's unce-captive shark bitch, so warn the little fish, ok?

    By Blogger Jules, At 9:56 AM  

  • I think this list is a great idea for anyone...

    By Blogger hannahhas, At 12:08 PM  

  • Kevin-You will have to fight Remy for that."There can only be one"

    Jules-Will warn little fishies

    O.C. girl- everyone should have that done

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 3:22 PM  

  • oooh alien! i wanna dress as an alien!

    i like this idea mikey. :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 5:01 PM  

  • Sizzle- You can be an Alien at my memorial service

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|