Poz Mikey

4/28/2006

My Day Yesterday


  • 12 To 7am Powers Naps off and on

  • 7 to 7:30- turn on Today show, make coffee. have a smoke

  • 7:30 to 9:30- Drink coffee, watch today, try to get more sleep

  • 9:30 to 10 - Shower

  • 10 to 11 - Watch Ellen

  • 11 to12 -go to Org to say high to buddies, talk to person about not falling for a scam, see if two birthday gifts arrived, meet my buddy Chris for lunch

  • 12 to 2 - Hang with Chris on the "Mall", buy cards, Get Santa Cruz Skatetrucks knot sticker for computer tower, Send mom mother's day card

  • 2 to 5 -get home, check E-mail, can not connect, No DSL, Call SBC they say we need to call me back

  • 5 to 6 - read some of "Consumer Joe", start Kirkland lasanga, wait for SBC to call

  • 6 to 7 - eat, get back on net which STILL isn't set up right, check e-mail

  • 7 to 11- get sucked into Ross "the interns" chat room in which I had some amazing conversations, deal with cops at the door, my modem called 911 and hung up, Pimped The "Lost Blogs" while in chat room

  • 11 to 11:30 - Watch news

  • 11:30 to 3 am - Create MYSPACE page, can't figure out how to add the URL from this site on myspace page, E Mail TGIF Hounds (HNT) to ask if I could get one of his videos for Myspace, decide I need to talk to Mouse about myspace

  • 3 to 7 am - sleep some, write this posting

4 Comments:

  • you need more sleep!

    p.s. careful, myspace is evil and addictive (just ask mateo)

    ;) sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 8:13 AM  

  • There you are! I don't know why but Bloglines didn't show your posts until this morning...four posts I missed. DSL fixed yet? From 3-7am you only slept *some*? Are you an insomniac? I hate when I go through a restless phase.

    By Blogger Karl, At 8:54 AM  

  • Everyone- The sleep thing is from the HIV meds

    Kapgar- That is the sticker logo I put on my computer for santa cruz skateboards. No I do not skate, I just like the logo.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 12:36 PM  

  • I have also been reading "Consumer Joe" I figured it would pass the time before my copy of "The Lost Blogs" arrived.

    Not ALL of us can win a signed copy like you Mikey.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|