Poz Mikey

4/29/2006

Now The Estrogen Is Finally Complete


I know, two postings in one day. I really need to get a life but I couldn't wait to post this one. It was announced on the Daytime Emmy awards that one of my loves, Rosie O'Donnell will become one of the co-host of "The View." She will be replacing Meredith Vieira in September. I only have one question for Barbara Wa WA. "Why the hell did it take you so long to get a openly gay co-host?" Lesbians are women too! The View is suppose to be a show about the womens point of view of the world. To quote Rosie "Hellooooooo!!!"

6 Comments:

  • Hey Mikey, finally got you on my blog list over at my site. Love your blog!! Hope you are having a great weekend, lots to do here. Will talk to you soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:10 PM  

  • Rosie is going back to TV... my my! Used to love her talk show... too bad it's the View...

    ha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:17 PM  

  • so wait? lesbians are women too?

    By Blogger Aaryn, At 3:48 PM  

  • um. . .ok someone has to say it- wtf with her holly hobby outfit!?

    i think she'll bring the view up to a respectable level. yay for lesbians!

    :) sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 5:37 PM  

  • Maybe now she can stop pretending to have a crush on Tom Cruise,

    By Blogger WAT, At 7:20 PM  

  • Bah. I can't stand Rosie, she just annoys the bejeezus out of me. Sorry Mikey ;)

    Of course, I don't watch The View anyway, so that's not going to change anything for me.

    And I'm going with Sizzle on this one - that outfit has GOT to go! LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|