Poz Mikey

5/19/2006

23 1/2 Out Of 48 and Killing The Inmates

In the last two days I have worked 23 1/2 hours out of 48 hours. I am really tired so today I am going to repost one of my favorite postings I wrote.


I have mentioned the HIV meds. I take give me more and deadlier gas then a Nazi gas chamber. Last night was no exception. It was so bad I was gassing myself out of my bedroom running every five minutes to the bathroom to get the air freshener.

I accidentally let one slipped in the presence of one of the roommates. They informed the house that I would have to sleep in the outside wash room with the dryer running to keep warm so I wouldn't suffocate the entire house and endanger the baby, and dog. Every time they saw me coming they would slam their doors shut encase I farted.

Lord forbid if I had to go to the local mall last night. I can hear it now:

Next on CNN a bizarre tragedy at a local mall near Santa Cruz, California, get details in the Situation room.

Wolf Blitzer: A local area Santa Cruz man was charged today with the accidental death of all consumers and workers at a mall near Santa Cruz, California. Mr. Mikey was charged today for murder , and recklessness endangerment of the public when he farted at a local mall. Hazmat had to be called in to clear the gas at the mall, and make the mall safe again for the public.

Mr. Mikey is being held in a special air tight cell so he doesn't kill the other inmates at the Santa Cruz County jail. The warden informed the media "Till we figure out what to do with him, he'll stay in that cell for our protection and not his. We hope he suffocates himself the bastard!!"

An inside informant from the Pentagon, and from president Bush's office has told CNN that they are thinking of using the gas that comes out of Mr. Mikey's butt as bio warfare in the war against terrorism. Stay tuned to CNN for further details.

4 Comments:

  • very funny!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 8:25 AM  

  • yeah! at least you can laugh about it.

    though, seriously, if you let one in my cubicle, i will not be so amused.

    ;) sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 8:25 AM  

  • Don't worry Sizz. It's mostly at night when it happens

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 10:23 AM  

  • So that explains why Bush's administration is so f****ed up..they've been inhaling your gas...that explains a lot. Hopefully no animals were harmed in the making of this post. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|