Poz Mikey

5/16/2006

The New HIV/AIDS Website and Blog

The new blog isn't up yet, but the new main page is up for you to review. It is part of the Gay Guru's website. GG told me that it works with Internet Explorer but we are having some trouble with some of the tabs and links with FireFox.

The site tells about HIV, the Aids bracelet, and a drug watch section at the bottom plus more. The comments are not set up yet but I hope we will fix that proplem in the next few weeks. So click here to see our pet project. There is also an about section where you will see the bios of the people working on this project. Feel free to give positive and negitive feed back on my comments today.

Enjoy,
Mikey

7 Comments:

  • That's cool, the more awareness the better.

    Cheers.

    By Blogger Ben, At 1:48 AM  

  • Just so you all know, It was Mikey that was the inspiration for this project. His strength of character and way with words, convinced me this was important to be included as a permanent feature on the website, and I am looking forward to getting the accompanying blog started so everyone can offer public feedback. Mikey and I are the only ones working on this, and he is doing 90 percent of the work, so I thank him deeply for his commitment.

    For those of you unfamiliar with The Gay Guru, I started the website and daily blog to offer advice, information, commentary and humor to the GLBT community, our family and friends. I hope you will add Gay Guru to your blog reading and tell your friends about it and the website. Mikey is an inspiration, and I welcome him to the Gay Guru family......GG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:23 AM  

  • Wow kids! Talk about an interesting project!

    By Blogger WAT, At 12:25 PM  

  • Just went to the site...I knew you and GG would do a great job, Mikey, and you have. I think it will be informative for not only those living with HIV/AIDS but those (<--read that as EVERYONE) who should know all about it. Thanks for taking the time to do this and also for sharing your story. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:29 PM  

  • Oops, forgot...I use IE and everything worked fine except for the music at the bottom didn't play...even when I manually clicked on it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:31 PM  

  • Way, way, way beyond cool!

    I'm linking it!

    you're so awesome! You totally rock!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 1:49 PM  

  • Great the way it fades in! I have a friend doing a little HIV/AIDS education in Ukraine. I will pass it on!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|