Poz Mikey

5/13/2006

Hey Faggot, Come Here! Wait, Come Back Here You Little Faggot!!


This sexual orientated slur was yelled at me for the whole world to hear coming home from work this week. Do I yell out "Breeders" at all the straight people for the whole world to hear? No I do not!! Gylinis (a Ross-a-holic) did a brilliant posting of gay people using the word breeder from a religious, straight woman's point of view. I find it amazing that we still have racial, sexuality orientated bigotry still in this world. How long is it going to take for the human race to grow up and learn tolerance?

One of my pet peeves is social injustice in this country and in this world we live. I don't care if you are Black, White, Asian, Latino, Bi, Gay or straight you will be my friend if I like you. After what happen to me I can't stop thinking about a line from George Orwell's "Animal Farm"[All animals are created equal. Some more equal then others.] Judge me for whom I am and not what I do in my bed, my size, shape, or the color of my skin.

I think this person yelled this statement to set me up. Yes, I feel that this gentlemen wanted to steal one of the few nice things that I have in my life. My Bike. I feel this was a trap for if that statement would have been yelled at a straight man, or someone tall in stature, that man would have stopped and become confrontational with the gentleman.

I am an easy target for people. I am 5'4" and criminals see vertically challenged humans as easy pry. I was able to see threw this man's trap for I was mugged three times in my life. I have learned my lessons in life and I am always learning new things everyday and will till the day I die.

Threw the years I have learned to put up a wall in myself so the words fag and faggot doesn't effect my being. When this statement was yelled at me my barrier was down. It cut threw my being like a cold sharp knife tearing me apart. I guess I'll never get used to, or understand how people can be so judgmental.

10 Comments:

  • I don't understand how people can be so hurtful either, Mikey. I'm sorry that happened to you. This nearly 6 foot gal will have your back when ya need it! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:25 PM  

  • That sucks Mikey. Wow. I've had similar minimal shit like that happen to me, and it is hurtful.

    Cheer up bud. FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

    LOSER! His evil spiteful words will come back to haunt him somehow.

    Remember Karma.

    By Blogger WAT, At 11:35 PM  

  • I'm sorry that happened Mike. I don't understand that kind of slur either or any one for that matter. I wish people would look beyond that sort of thing.

    Hugs.
    N.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:11 AM  

  • Hey Mikey, I did a similar post a while back when some friends were called the (F)aggot word while in a public park with me. From a lot of response I got, and I agree, I believe that word is the gay mans "Nigger". Sometimes acceptable when gay friends say it, but always used as a sword when people are trying to be hurtful. Unfortunately, until we all are truly equal in this country, (wasnt THAT the American dream at one time,) we will have slurs made to groups of people who do not seem to be the "norm". I am sorry it hurt you, but know you are a much better man than the taunters could ever be. (And as a side note, from your pictures, I always pegged you at 6'1", maybe its the spikey hair, lol.) Take care sweety..GG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:56 AM  

  • people can be such cruel assholes.

    you could totally take that guy mikey. you might be short in stature but you make up for it in chutzpah and muscle.

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 7:59 AM  

  • let me at 'em! let me at 'em! oh wait, there's probably nothin' i could do to that guy that he hasn't already done to himself, huh? fuck him.

    By Blogger Jules, At 10:33 AM  

  • Hey Mikey, dropped you an email. GG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:44 PM  

  • If I've said it once I've said it a bajillion times: people are idiots. I'm with you...if I like you I like you. If I don't, it's not going to have anything to do with race or sexual orientation, etc.

    I can't ever see bigotry totally gone from the human race, Mikey, but every time I experience it I remember that it comes from fear, insecurity, and small-mindedness. I don't need that sort of shit in the company I keep.

    By Blogger Karl, At 11:41 PM  

  • I guess I'll never get used to, or understand how people can be so judgmental.

    ...and neither will I.

    I simply do not, or perhaps I refuse to understand, how ignorant other people can be. I simply can't or won't accept ignorance into my life.

    Good for you that you saw through him.
    I'm sorry that his words cut you like they did.

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 9:33 AM  

  • That guy is a total ass hole. Sometimes it takes my breath away and leaves me at a loss for words how cruel someone can be.

    On a more positive note - I love your pictures! Who takes them?

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|