Poz Mikey

5/25/2006

What I Have Been Doing And A Special Thank You

I have been looking for more celebrity blogs and have added two more for you.

Click here for Mr. Zach Braff from scrubs.

Click here for Moby's blog. I know you music lovers would like that one.

Both are one my side bar.

I have been working on the pic for my new header. It isn't quite right yet but here's a preview.


I would like to put the title in a cartoon balloon and change Mikey to white lettering then it's ready.


A special thank you goes out to Jules, and Ms. Sizzle for getting me my go blog urself shirt.


I love the shirt but I think I look like a nerd in this pic.

10 Comments:

  • Nice new heading / pic. Yes, I would put the letters in a bubble around the head.

    It is okay to embrace your inner nerd. I am close friends with mine.

    So do you think that celebirty blogs are different from "normal people?" (I can hear my husband "Hey, Claire, who you calling normal?") Well you know what I mean.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:40 AM  

  • Even if you think you look a bit nerdy... the shirt is awesome! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:58 AM  

  • heehee. not nerdy at all! that shirt is great :)

    By Blogger suze, At 6:51 AM  

  • Wait... that's a bad thing?!?

    :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:43 AM  

  • oh, you're gonna go all bad-ass on us, I see! Very cool!

    ..and no way you look like a nerd. You're such a hot little stud!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 7:58 AM  

  • if you look like a nerd, you are a cute nerd. glad you love the shirt!

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 9:32 AM  

  • Aw, not nerdy at all, Mikey...you actually look cute and happy. :) How cool of Jules & Ms. Sizzle to get that for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:40 AM  

  • Hehe, right on! That shirt is you Mr. Mikey.

    TGIF.

    By Blogger Ben, At 10:02 PM  

  • Mikey, I think you look great in the photo... but all the wrist bands! its like a charitable identity crisis!!!

    By Blogger Metal Chick, At 3:46 PM  

  • And of course, I think everyone by now knows of Wil Wheaton's blog.

    By Blogger WAT, At 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|