Poz Mikey

6/13/2006

Four Hours Dealing With County

Yesterday I spent four hours trying to get my medical benefits re-instated. The last three months I wasn't covered by any medical insurance. This was due to an impending strike by the county workers, the Latino walk out on May the first, and the cancellation of my appointment due to the county upgrading their medical files.

In the end, my insurance is covered for the next three months when I get to do it all over again. I had my labs done with 5 tubes of blood and an urine sample take by the lab. A doctors appointment set up for the first week of July. Yesterday was a very productive day!!!

3 Comments:

  • Yippee for productive days, kiddo! :)

    Love ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:48 PM  

  • 3 months????????Do they think it's all gonna go away, what b.s. extra paperwork and time for what....such idiots...I thought they were going to downsize gov't.........wonder if the immigrants have to come back every 3 months, and"Do they drop them if they don't?"

    By Blogger A Voice For My Random Thoughts, At 11:22 PM  

  • glad you had a productive day. sucks that you had to go through all that crap though. i remember the time when i didn't have insurance in SF. dealing with the public health people there is such a lengthy process. ugh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|