Poz Mikey

6/09/2006

If God Part 2

A) Matthew(my ex)- I would teach you compassion and commitment

B) Pinky- You are my Ross A holic soulmate and I don't know you well so what ever you wanted
C) MOM_ross- I would give you an endless supply of spa treatments and all the pineapple juice and vodka you wanted (There's a joke in this one)

D) Ms. Youth- You are one of my dearest friend's so I would give you all the love and joy in the world and what ever else you wanted

E) Ruby- You have some amazing stories to tell, so for you I would give you a best selling book of your life

F) Carlos- A partner who makes you happy

G) My MOM- To bring dad back for you. You two were married over 50 years and I know how much you miss him

H) Marr- You would have to tell me what you wanted

I) Gay Guru- You would win a webby for your website

J) My Roommates- The cure for HIV and hep C.

K) Annie- A lifetime supply of Ho Ho's you know why I gave you this one

L) Rabbit- A happy marriage and children with G.I. Guy

K) Kilax- The power to stay in Rome and have the ultimate job you wish for

L) Claire- You would be the head of the German collage system and bring equality to the way they run their collages

M) Chris- You would find the idiot who stole your identity and money

N) ErinInDetroit- You would become a famous punk rocker

O) Shari- You would have to tell me what you wanted

P) Nat- The same as Shari

Q) The Us Government- You would have to tell the American public the truth for one whole week

R) Christine- Since you like to sing and dance I would let you win a Tony for best actress in a musical

S) Trish- I don't know you well enough either so same as Shari's

T) Mr. C- That your relationship last with the partner you have now

U) My Brother- That marry another woman who is not a psychotic bitch

V) My Sisters- That you find happiness in yourselves and you win the lotto

W) Ray- You would become a famous country singer

X) Hugh- Your sight back

Y) My Boss- That you become a millionaire and world famous for the work you are doing

Z) Wild S- A mate that isn't going to screw you over like daffy duck!!

Metal Chick- for you to get cured

Christybee- You would own Disney

Doing these last two posting I realized just how many people have impacted my life in one way or another.

5 Comments:

  • *sniff* :(

    By Blogger Solonor Rasreth, At 10:46 AM  

  • Your so sweet :) And thanks for leaving the best for last - he he he. Have a great weekend and sorry to hear about your crash. I'll mail you a band-aid :) Hope you heal soon! (what an ass of a person who didn't even stop to see if you were OK) :( Chat with 'ya soon! Take care.

    ChristyBee
    PS - did you get any replies from your bulletin? (just wondering) :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:53 PM  

  • Mikey, if that wish came true and an angel was sent down to me and said I am here to cure you, I would tell the angel that I am giving the cure back to Mikey to be used on him.....

    *smile*

    Hurry up and get your computer back!!

    By Blogger Metal Chick, At 1:55 PM  

  • I did not see my name but if you would you know what I want...wink. xoxox, E

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:49 PM  

  • Mikey, you've got to be one of the sweetest souls on this earth. May all good karma come your way.

    By Blogger Suzi, At 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|