Poz Mikey

6/08/2006

If God Could Let Me Grant Wishes

If God could let me grant wishes for my friends this is what I would give you.

A) Jules- You would become a world famous movie critic

B) Sizzle- You would have the job of you dreams and a soulmate partner who would give you all the orgasms you wanted

C) Cut The Shit Joe- The self confidence that I see in you in your writing

D) Ben- A cure for your cancer and a life time of happiness

E) Ben @ TGIF Hounds- For Rufus and Roscoe to become the most famous hounds in the world

F) Noc- You would become a famous video director

G) Party girl- You would have a soulmate who would give you all the endless pleasure in bed for the rest of your life

J) Justin- I would give you the cure for what ails you

K) Remy- That you would design the most popular video game and make lots of money from it

L) Kevin and Katie- A healthy child of the gender of your choice

M) Mouse- That graphic novel your working on is a best seller

N) Karl- Lifetime happiness with a soulmate

O) Dave- That you would turn cartoon Dave into a world famous comic strip character

P) Pauly D. - That you have a book that is number 1 on the New York Times best seller list

Q) G.T- You would become a 4 star general in the marines and have you would behave yourself(non subtle hint dude)

R) Ross Mathews- Your own T.V. hit show

S) Chase- You would have your babies (pups) back in which you had to give up

T) Janet- You would own the New York Yankees

U) SoCalGal- Whatever you wanted

W) Biscuit- You would suffer no more pain and mother outlaw would get along with you

X) Wat- Endless happiness and good health and a partner that shows you endless love and devotion

Y) Berry and Glynis- I know something about you and your family and I would give you that wish

Z)TonyD- You would become a world famous magician

I know I missed people in this posting like the Gay Guru, Marr, Annie, CG yours will be in the next posting.

9 Comments:

  • You know, if I had one wish, it would be the same thing - my beagles back...so you did an EXCELLENT job giving me my wish.

    Thank you. That made my heart smile.

    *big fat hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:56 PM  

  • Mikey, that'd be some amazing wish. Happiness AND a soulmate. Can't even imagine it.

    Thanks, bud. That's awesome.

    By Blogger Karl, At 6:38 PM  

  • Aw Mikey, thanks...anything I want, huh? Limitless?? Watch out world!! And, my dear Mikey, my first wish would be to give you the health and soulmate YOU so desire...and a computer! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:38 PM  

  • Well that is very sweet that you thought of me Mikey.

    Ya know, good health is exactly at the top of my list fer sure. How well you knew.

    xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxox

    By Blogger WAT, At 10:34 PM  

  • ah, thanks, love!

    My wishes for you are:
    A cure.
    For you to find your soul mate
    For you to have a worry-free life.
    For you to have amazing, worry-free, mind blowing, head spinning sex.

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 6:58 AM  

  • mikey when you getting your computer back i miss you on my blog and rosschat

    By Blogger Metal Chick, At 6:53 PM  

  • and for you mikey? i would wish you a devoted partner that made you feel safe and loved and cherished and a long life together.

    thanks for the o's! ;)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 7:06 PM  

  • How amazing are you?? Thank you for the shout out. So perceptive and incredibly sweet.

    You're quite a guy Mikey. And btw, when I see the pictures of you in the parade, I want to scoop you up and smother you with love.

    I hope you're doing well and feeling good. As always, you're on my mind. :)

    By Blogger Joe, At 7:10 AM  

  • Wow, I just saw this via Google, sorry I missed it earlier. Me and the Hounds thank you for the kind words.

    Cheers

    By Blogger Ben, At 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|