Poz Mikey

6/03/2006

Update

Well I am doing fine but frustrated as hell. I am staying positive(both ways LOL)knowing what has surpassed will work it self out. A few friends here are trying to find me a computer to use at home till I save up for a good computer.

Yesterday was a rough day for me all around. I was only to work till 6:30 and didn't get home from work till 11:00. I was able to pop into one of my best friends blogs and found out her uncle has passed away. I tried to call her to support here but there was no answer that the house.

A few hours later another friend called me and said her husband was incarcerated. Knowing both parties involved and what the charge is I feel that this man was wrongfully accused because my friend and her husband fell on bad times and couldn't help the other party financially. I'll learn more about this on Tuesday.

Gay pride is tomorrow here in Santa Cruz. I will be marching with the locale HIV/AIDS org. My boss put bright neon, different colored spiky extensions in my bangs. I feel like a gay HIV/AIDS raver poster child.

Missing you all and hoping all is well with you. Mikey

8 Comments:

  • Understand your frustration buddy, and know that its all going to turn around for the better soon. The HIV Awareness page update came out great, great job once again Mikey, I hope all of Mikeys blog readers, go to the link on the right, and support Mikey and me in getting out the word on HIV/AIDS. I just changed the template of my blog, and I hope you will check it out and give me some feedback Mikey. Take care and have a blast at Pride tomorrow, I wanna see pics......GG

    By Blogger The Gay Guru, At 8:25 AM  

  • You should post a pic of your new hairdo :) :) Would love to see it! Take care and have a great weekend!
    ~CB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:42 AM  

  • can't wait to see that hair do tomorrow!

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 10:14 AM  

  • Hey, Mr. Mikey...totally miss you, kiddo...anxious to see the hair...try and forget all the frustrations of late and just have a FUN, FUN time tomorrow at Pride. Love ya! :) PS Check out your MySpace, then Pinky's...hee-hee, I'm feelin' silly. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:41 AM  

  • Good luck at the march and I hope things work out for all your friends. Pain seems to find us - no matter how hard we try to hide.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:47 AM  

  • Mikey, Pics of your new do is a must! Have fun tomorrow and relax a little and Laugh! Everything will work out. I'm gonna check out some links with Computer Finances, and will let you know what I find!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:45 PM  

  • Yo Mikey!

    It is Pride Month once again. If ya do go to any parades or stuff up there, take pics!

    By Blogger WAT, At 6:50 PM  

  • Yes, there simply must be photos... there's no way you can leave everybody hanging (so to speak) like this!

    :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|