Poz Mikey

6/04/2006

Pride, Pics, And Councilor

I had a ball being in the gay pride parade here in Santa Cruz. The theme of the "Org." was sleep safe together pajama party. I wore a blue tarry cloth towel and black fuzzy slippers with condoms sown on for eyes.

I will be putting up pics of myself and friend or two as soon a I can get to a computer and put them in photobucket.

I called my HIV/AIDS councilor today to talk to her about how I am feeling about sex. I don't know if I will ever be with a partner but hoping one day to get over my fear of infecting someone with the HIV/AIDS virus and maybe one day be in a healthy relationship.

6 Comments:

  • I saw the pic of you over on Sizzle's site!! How cute you are! :) Glad you had such a good time.

    *hugs* I'm glad you called your councilor. That will help. One day at a time, sweetums. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:49 PM  

  • Mikey: You need a spell checker on your blog! Seriously Dude, you need to get busy & keep your mind on Blogging and not screwing. You'll be much better off! LMAO!

    By Blogger A Voice For My Random Thoughts, At 6:50 PM  

  • Hey Mikey, glad you had a great time at the parade. As long as you are up front and honest with your partners, you can be comfortable knowing that they think you are worth it, and you can have the safest sex possible. Stop owning all the guilt, and leave it in the hands of a potential partner. You know what you should and should not do sexually, do not deviate from that, and seek a partner. Then if they say yes or no, it is of their own choice and you can feel better about yourself. Cant wait to see the pictures. Why do you need photobucket?? I use bloggers add picture tool, where blogger hosts the pics, and they seem to work fine, saves a step.......GG

    By Blogger The Gay Guru, At 6:53 PM  

  • good for you for reaching out.

    if they want to see you looking sexy, send them to my blog post today! ;)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 7:06 PM  

  • Randon-I did use spell cheek on my posting it said no miss spelled words OOOPs did I just miss spell check LOL

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 8:03 PM  

  • Our Pride is in a few weeks...I'm soooooo excited!!! Have I ever mentioned how much I love my gays?????

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|