Poz Mikey

7/24/2006

Did You Ever...

Did you ever get so exited about something you forgot to do things. That was me on Sat. when I got the new computer. Yes, I flaked out. I wanted to pick up my drug book from Jules place to work on the new triple drug for the HIV site. I also wanted to give Jules my copy of the "Lost Blogs" to read. I didn't do either.

I will pick up a new drug book at S.C.A.P. and will stop by Jules house one day this week so she can read the "Lost Blogs." What can I say, I love the new computer and I am a big kid at heart!!

BTW "The Boss" wants me to help him paint his condo the next couple of days. I said yes. I am such stool sniffer sometimes and should get some extra pay!!!

6 Comments:

  • I'm like that too with something new. Gotta open it and set it up right away. What's with these people who buy a new gadget or something and leave it lay around for days before opening the box....I don't get it...
    Re: "The Boss" He had better pay you! The extra hours would be nice...but only if he pays you...tell him I said so too.I'll come out there and Kick butt for ya Mikey! LMAO...I'll get my Josie after him too...LMAO...
    Re M.W.: nice pick-up in chat...didn't take you so long to figure things out...why are others so dense?????

    By Blogger A Voice For My Random Thoughts, At 10:55 PM  

  • Oh, I get something new (ESPECIALLY a computer) and I am like that kid at Christmas... gotta play with it until I'm so tired I can't see straight or I break it... :)

    By Blogger sue, At 5:39 AM  

  • Welcome baaaaaaaaaack!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:01 AM  

  • you better get free lunch or something out of helping to paint. demand it! :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 10:08 AM  

  • Hey mikey... i think you need to wipe your nose.. you got a little brown on it :)...

    How was the lost blogs, i almost bought that the other day but i picked up Life on Planet Rocky by Lonn Friend instead...

    By Blogger Metal Chick, At 11:48 AM  

  • Congrats on the new computer sir! Don't get high on the paint okay?

    By Blogger WAT, At 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|