Poz Mikey

9/19/2006

The Dream

Did you ever have one of those dreams where you didn't want to wake up?Well I had one of those last night. I was so blissful and my dream I didn't want to come back to the reality of the real world.

In this dream I was with a some hot dudes. No, this wasn't a sex dream!! We were at a location in which I didn't recognize. We all had wetsuits on and were skim boarding down hill on a mountain freeway.

It was so kewl we went down the mountain twice. Then the dude in my dream and I joked around that other people need to do what we just done.

Then after we talked we were hungry and there happen to be a restaurant at the bottom of the mountain. We walked in and the dude whispered into the waitresses ear. Yes he bought me breakfast and hit on me.

All of a sudden I bolted awake. I had had to use the bathroom!! So I went to the bathroom and went back to sleep. Needless to say I was unable to get back into that dream. Damn!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|