Poz Mikey

5/14/2007

Pop Goes My Ear (Phones) And The Last Push


Well I was riding my bike Sunday jamming out to my Ipod. I was doing a few errands that needed to be done. After they were done, I peddle my ass home. While putting my bike away the cord to my earphones got caught on the handle bars.

I didn't know that the cord got caught on the handle bars and I raises my head. Well I raised my head so hard that the end of one of the Ipod earphones ends popped off in my ear. Let me tell you that hurt like a mother trucker. I was able to snap the end of the ear piece back on but that side still doesn't work. So now I need a new headset for my Ipod which really sucks. I just hope I can get the replacement set before I go to the retreat so I can have some music.

So I'm on the the last two week push at working out trying to become buff for the retreat and gay pride. I didn't workout on Saturday and I kinda beat myself up mentally for not working out. So to compensate I did an extra hard workout yesterday. Let's just say I'm a little sore this morning but by the retreat I am going to look damn fine.

5 Comments:

  • you look great! don't beat yourself up.

    i have a spare pair of headphones i can send you if you email me your mailing address. :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 10:06 AM  

  • It hurt huh? Good good!

    You're alive and well.

    Cheers!

    By Blogger WAT, At 11:21 AM  

  • we can get you new ones !!!!

    xgljl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:59 AM  

  • and i'm going to need a full recap of that retreat my friend! we all are.

    By Blogger Jules, At 3:48 PM  

  • Hope you find you new ex there, but also hope it's the one you've been waiting for, and never becomes an ex.
    THen, I'll probably never hear from you cause you'll be occupied :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|