Poz Mikey

11/04/2007

Baby Jaws 3 (The Return)

OMG I'm stoked again that the Monterey Bay Aquarium has another baby Great White Shark on exhibit. I hope to get and see this one too!! He's another male and was caught like the first one in a fisherman's net.

For those who don't know, I'm a huge white shark fan. I got hooked on sharks when I first saw the movie JAWS. I've also seen the last two white sharks they had on exhibit. One day I hope to be in the open water in a shark cage with Whites swimming around the cage. That is been one of my dreams for a very long time.

If you like to view this beautiful beast of the deep, you can click here to view the tank the white shark is displayed and the other Monterey Bay Aquarium cams!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|