Poz Mikey

11/26/2007

Easter Egg Treats For The Holiday Season

I know, why am I talking about Easter Eggs during this part of the year. No, I'm not talking about the type of eggs that comes out of chickens asses. I'm talking about hidden features on DVDS. I know a lot of you watch movies on DVDS. What you may not know is that their are hidden clips on some DVDS which you need. Most of them are humorous but others are about that particular movie. The best Easter I have found is on the double disk of Final Fantasy: The Spirits within. The characters do the dance segment from Michael Jacksons Thriller. If you click here, you will find a website that tells you about where to find Easter eggs. I'm sure there are more site that will tell you where to find Easter eggs on certain DVDS. Have fun finding them on your DVD disks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|