Poz Mikey

11/22/2007

Making My Lists

So I decided to make two different Christmas list. The first list are the things that I'll ask my friends to get me if they ask what I want this coming up holiday. The second is my ultimate dream Christmas list which I know will never happen but dreams can come true. These are in no certain order.

Reality list:

  • Itunes gift cards

  • Amazon.com gift certificates

  • Coffee house gift cards

  • Work pants

  • Anything from the (Product) Red campaign

  • DVD's like the Alien series and Battlestar Galatica

Ultimate Dream list:

  • A vacation in Hawaii

  • A Jeep

  • A laptop with wireless access

  • A flat screen HD TV

  • A soft top surfboard

  • The more expensive products from the (Product) Red campaign gap has a nice leather jacket but don't know if I take a small or extra small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|