Poz Mikey

12/31/2007

My Year In Review

This past year wasn't a bad year for me. Yes, I have had health problems such as lots of colds, the kidney failure scare, respiratory issues but nothing very major. All and all my health was good in 2007.

I've still worked my ass of at work but I'm still enjoying my job. Not a lot of people can say they really like their boss and their career. Work at the salon is amazing and I love hearing some of the truly off beat stories of our clients.

I'm still single hoping to find that special person in my life. Maybe in 2008 he will show up. We never know what is in store for us day by day. Plus I never know when I will take a turn for the worse.

I've had issues with my roommates in 2007 but don't we all have issues when we live with people. I've learned that if people are negative, I don't have time for them in my life. I've also to talking to Matthew my ex as much. We still talk but he has his life and I need my life away from him.

My hopes for 2008 is that my life keeps getting better and better. That some of my dreams, wants and desires come true. I hope to get more involved in HIV/AIDS education in the real world.

Lastly, I Like to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!!

2 Comments:

  • Hey
    Sorry for spamming, but I really like your writings and wanted to ask you if we could exchange links? Please write me a comment in my blog (my everyday glamour) that has to do a bit with the post *lol* then I know that’s okay for you ;-)
    Hope you’re okay,
    Chililady from Austria

    PS: happy new year!

    By Blogger Monika, At 10:28 AM  

  • Hey Mikey, this post inspires me and motivates me more right now than you can imagine.

    A great HEALTHY year to you.

    By Blogger WAT, At 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|