Poz Mikey

12/03/2007

Lazy Day

Sunday, I just wanted to chill out in front of the idiot tube and watch something which was a no brainer. You know, all those guilty pleasure shows which no one will admit they watch. So, I was channel surfing and came across a Beauty And The Geek marathon on Mtv. I think I watched like six hours of GEEK.

I just want to say, there was a woman on the show who reminded me of Mary Catherine Gallagher. She was a character Molly Shannon created on Saturday Night Live. I kept waiting for this woman to get nervous putting her hand under her armpits then smell them. I kept waiting for her to get on one knee saying "Superstar." Oh yes, her beauty was a drop dead gorgeous, hunky, party promoter. Just take a look at Sam!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|