So I have been hanging out in the Gay.com chat room for my area hoping to meet that someone special. Since I couldn't get into my normal chat room, last night was no exception. Let's just say I was frisky and didn't meet anyone which put me in a slight depression last night. I kept thinking about the 80% of the population that won't date people with HIV. That I will never find a partner again or a sex buddy.
So this morning, I Googled 80% won't date people with HIV coming across some disturbing facts. Here are a few facts that I found......
1) 80% of new HIV infects are caused by risky behavior from 20% of people who have HIV.
2) 80% of people who have STDs won't tell their partners.
3) Almost 80% of people with HIV had experienced some form of prejudice or discrimination.
4) The CDC estimated about 80 percent of HIV-positive black women were infected through
5) Nearly 80 percent of those infected with HIV are between 15 and 45 years old.
I just want to say I feel more depressed now.